Archive for February, 2011
I have just passed the Microsoft’s MCTS exam no. 70-432 (TS: Microsoft SQL server 2008, implementation and Maintenance) with 833 score out of 1000 within 25 minutes. So I just like to guide them, how to prepare for Exam 70-432, who need it?
My recommendations are as following:
1. First of all you need complete the 40 Hrs class room training (for not working as DBA) as per course ware.
2. Read the training kit’s book (TS: Microsoft SQL server 2008, implementation and Maintenance) deeply.
3. And solve the practice question into CD provided with the book chapter wise.
4. Don’t forget to do the suggested practice into book.
5. Keep in mind the EXAM TIPS into the Book.
6. Attend the CD’s Practice Exam mode 3 or 4 time (Without Cheating)
7. Revise the weaker are of study, suggested by the practice result.
8. Attend again CD’s Practice Exam mode until you score passing score 2 or three time.
9. And register with prometric cnter (www.prometric.com/Microsoft)
10. And attend the exam confidentaly
Note: there is no shortcut for long time success.